Accounts Receivable AssistantJob not available
The Accounts Receivable Assistant will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day tasks in the Accounts Receivable section of the Finance department. The role will cover a variety of daily tasks to ensure the team is supported, as the business continues to grow.
- Reconciling daily customer deposits received from a variety of payment methods.
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries in a timely manner
- Assist with daily payment reconciliations.
- Assist with reconciling orders
- Assist with reconciling debtor accounts
- Assist with reconciling petty cash
- Confidently liaise with colleagues across the business
- Ad hoc duties as needed, such as reports, queries, and reconciliations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- A willingness to learn the role of financial assistant and be flexible in the work done
- Results driven, focused on delivery, always looking to add value to the role
- Tough, tenacious “can-do” mentality
- Prides themselves on attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- Positive outlook and behaviour
For further information, please email your CV or contact Caroline Meeson at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: