Accounts Payable ManagerJob not available
This really is a great opportunity for somebody looking to join a fantastic company with a great culture and agile working environment.
You will ideally come from a supervisory background or potentially looking for a step up with a solid AP background.
We are seeking an Account Payable Manager
What will you be doing?
- Management and ownership of all AP processes, including invoice processing, payment processing, helpdesk, expenses and P2P in line with the company policy and internal targets, providing periodic reports and transaction monitoring.
- Creation and maintenance of AP processes ensuring that they are in line with JSOX internal controls
- Ownership and improvement of the P2P process.
- Attending, contributing to and leading analysis
- Ensuring VAT postings are in line with VAT regulations and supporting any ongoing activity.
- Leadership of BPO team and providing support and direction, including training and development to ensure the BPO AP team meet their KPIs
- Vendor Management and dispute resolution
- Intercompany reconciliations for all European entities via Global Netting tool
- Proven experience of working in a Finance role with AP Management / Supervisor positions
- Intermediate Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Experience with PO processes / tools and controls
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ideally Part Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA)
- BPO experience would be advantageous
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: