Accounts Payable ClerkReference: BH-58902
This role is based on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
Key Duties of the role will include however not limited to:
- Processing of supplier invoicing, ensuring correct authorisation of expenditure and timely payments
- Staff Expense Processing, manual Expenses
- Expenses Payment Run
- Immediate Payment Requests
- Cheque Payments
- Processing of Overhead Invoices with Cost Allocation (Support)
- Accounts Payable Queries
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Supplier Weekly and monthly overhead Payment Runs
- Processing Petty Cash
- Setting up new suppliers
The successful applicant will have some established experience within an accounts payable remit and be able to work on site each day.
To gather further information or to apply, please either contact or email your CV to Caroline Meeson at Pure.