Accounts AssistantReference: BH-58894
Reporting to the Finance manager you will play a key role in managing the transactional tasks for the business.
- Accounts payable; posting invoices – maintaining & reconciling Purchase Ledger
- Accounts receivable; weekly invoicing – maintaining & reconciling Sales ledger
- Credit control of outstanding invoices and overdue accounts, chasing debt
- Completing daily bank reconciliation, posting and allocating receipts & payments on both supplier and customer accounts
- Process weekly payroll
- Communicating and interacting with suppliers and customers, account & statement reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Manager with any other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience within a well-rounded finance support role
- Strong excel ability, proficient excel user (formulas, lookups, pivot table etc.)
- SAGE 50 experience is advantage (full training will be provided)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Be a strong problem solver, have a strong aptitude for working with numbers and detecting errors
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines in a team and independently with minimal supervision, manage multiple priorities
To apply, please submit your CV, or contact Caroline Meeson at Pure for further information.