Accounts AssistantJob not available
Full Time office working- Flexible working hours on offer, for an early Friday finish.
Main Duties include:
- Reconciliation of Credit Cards, Paypal and online transactions.
- Producing a range of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Accurately uploading Bank Statements
- Checking that coding and all transactions have been uploaded correctly specifying the date in question.
- Cover other financial duties where required.
- Continually looking at process improvements.
- Adhoc accounts cover/ duties when required
Attributes to be successful:
- Studying AAT or QBE
- Must understand accounts administration
- Minimum Maths and English at GCSE Level
- Intermediate Excel skills- pivot table and v look up knowledge would be desirable
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be hard-working and a team player
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: