Accounts Assistant (Expenses) FTCReference: BH-54574
The company are looking for someone with previous finance, expenses or credit control experience. The successful applicant must have good communication skills as this position will involve forming relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Process employee expense claims in a timely manner
- Ensure all claims are submitted in accordance with company policy
- Resolve claim discrepancies
- Corporate credit card account maintenance
- Ledger management (accruals and reconciliations)
- Monitor and investigate any aged claims and/or unsubmitted corporate card charges and resolve
- Monitor and reconcile termed employee Concur accounts
- Efficiently deal with queries both internally and externally
- Ad-hoc duties to support the wider finance team
- Support internal and external customer needs
- Support global help desk inquiries and tickets
- Support Accounts Payable activities as needed
- Ability to develop a good relationship with customers
- Flexible and Global approach to work and be comfortable working as part of a small team supporting other areas of the business
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- Some leadership experience preferred
- Typically require general education, vocational training, and/or on-the-job training and some related experience
- Any experience of SAP and Concur is desirable
For more information on this role please call me on 01223 209888.