Accounts AssistantReference: BH-57848
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a leading organisation based in Chelmsford, they are looking for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This role would be perfect for someone who has a transactional accounts background, who has recently taken on other responsibilities and has the drive to progress with their accounts career.
They are centrally located, offer study support, hybrid working and many other great benefits.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Accounts production
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly VAT reports and submitting VAT returns to HMRC
- Cash reporting
- Reconciliation of all bookkeeping records and sharing with 3rd parties when required
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries, reports and nominal account reconciliations
- Visiting other offices and clients from time to time
Key Requirements for the role:
- QBE or studier of level 4 AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- Previous exposure/ experience to accounts preparation work- VAT, Cash reporting, HMRC returns, and all types of reconciliations
- Great attention to detail.
- PC/IT literate including excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Team player
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.