Accounts AssistantReference: BH-56434
The role will be on a part-time basis (16 - 24 hours) and the work can be carried out remotely.
You will be responsible for the accurate processing of invoices, payroll, and other bookkeeping duties.
- Daily invoicing and reconciliations.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Payment runs.
- Conducting payroll.
- Ad-hoc reporting and processing.
- 3+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Strong all-round skill set in finance/accounts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Remote working.
- Parking on-site.