Accounts AssistantReference: BH-54300
A long established company on the outskirts of Great Baddow are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the growing finance team.
You would need to be able to drive for the location, free parking is available, pension and discretionary annual bonus. Working hours are 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
This is a very varied role, duties will include:
- Purchase Ledger including processing supplier invoices and cheque runs.
- Sub-Contractor Ledger including processing invoices, cheque runs and CIS statements.
- Reconciling statements.
- Oversee/Assist with Weekly Payroll processing.
- Raising Sales Ledger invoices.
- Dealing with all queries relating to ledgers and payroll.
- Other ad hoc accounting and administration tasks.
- Previous experience within an account’s role
- Have experience processing high volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- Payroll exposure would be a plus point
- You must be organised
- Have good attention to detail
- Be a team-player
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information