Accounts AssistantJob not available
Working closely with the CFO, this position will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of a busy group finance function. You will be tasked with the following duties initially:
- Overseeing the processing of purchase invoices and staff expenses
- Managing Banking platforms and initiating all payments
- Co-ordinating Payroll information for three payroll platforms
- Liaising with external accountants on any queries
- Ad hoc HR and business administration duties
- Additional Ad hoc finance duties as required
Over time this role has the potential to expand further as the business continues to develop. For the right candidate who is looking for career progression, there will be the opportunity to take on further management accounting duties as the financial systems are enhanced.
Due to the nature of the organisation and the magnitude of this role, it is essential that you have good system and excel skills, as well as previous experience working within an accountancy position. This role is suitable for someone who whilst enjoys a transactional accounts role currently, wants to develop further and take on more responsibility. Excellent communication and rapport building skills will also be important, as well as an honest, organised and conscientious approach to work.
For further information, please get in contact with Jamie at Pure or apply today!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: