Accounts Assistant/BookkeeperReference: BH-53791
Within the role, there are a number of key responsibilities that you will be tasked with, including:
- All aspects of bookkeeping for small businesses including sales and purchase ledger, bank reconciliations and credit control -
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Dealing with day to day client/stakeholder queries.
- Additional ad hoc duties at the discretion of your line manager
The successful candidate for this position will ideally possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- AAT part or fully qualified or possess relevant equivalent experience
- VAT experience would be considered advantageous for this role
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Good system skills, and experience using Xero would be considered advantageous
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently and effectively
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in their career. This organisation offers flexible working hours and has on-site parking. The role will be worked on a hybrid basis, with your hours split between home and the office.