Accounts AssistantReference: BH-53904
As the incoming Accounts Assistant, you will be tasked with the following set of responsibilities:
- Management of the Purchase Ledger system
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Preparation of Payroll journal
- Assisting with further month end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
As the successful individual, you will have experience of working in a similar level finance role before, and be keen to learn and cover new duties if required. Additionally, you will have good excel and system skills. Other desirable traits include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
- Strong attention to detail
This role is based on the outskirts of the city centre of Cambridge, and the office has on site parking for days when you are required to be in the office. This is a fantastic role to work within an established team, for an organisation who make a real difference in society.