Accounting AssistantReference: BH-53429
As the incoming Accounting Assistant, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Supporting with Accounts Payable
- Supervising the expense process
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Assisting with petty cash control and journal preparation
- Cost variance analysis
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
Due to the calibre of this position, you will ideally be an experienced accounts assistant, with an ability to come in and hit the ground running. Other attributes you will ideally possess are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload efficiently and effectively
- Strong attention to detail.
This role is ideal for someone looking to develop their career in finance further. The role will operate on a hybrid working pattern, and has on site parking available for days when you will be office based.