12 month fixed term contract
Office & Remote Working
An established business in Colchester are looking for an Interim Accountant to support the finance department through a busy period. This position will report to the Head of Finance. The successful candidate will need to be ACCA /CIMA qualified or part qualified with knowledge of management accounts.
• Prepare, reconcile and analyse the monthly management reports; Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. Details include; reconciliations, accruals, allocations, revenue downloads, pre-payments, variance analysis, commentary
• Perform Balance sheet reconciliations
• Financial Reporting and Analysis including, budget/forecasting, working capital, Group Finance reporting, supplementary packs and ad-hoc requests
• Publish financial results in the relevant finance systems
• Ensure communications are handled between Group finance and the Business Teams
• To be involved with any acquisition integration/due diligence
• Working on projects within the department including key process testing & systems
• Analyse and solve Adhoc problems using knowledge of business and systems
• Perform WIP analysis, product costing, provisions (i.e. stock)
• Process intercompany transactions
• Review bad debt, accruals and prepayment calculations
• Treasury postings and reconciliations
The client is offering an excellent salary, office equipment delivered and a supportive team. If interested in finding out more please contact at Pure on 01473 250990.