This opportunity is for an Accountant to join this progressive accountancy practice in a client facing role, providing accountancy, compliance and advisory services supported by state of the art cloud technology.
- Automated client bookkeeping services
- Cloud Accounting
- Accounts production
- VAT Return Review
- Tax Returns
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business modelling
- Projects and managing change.
- Revenue assurance.
- Advising clients
- Choice office working or hybrid model
- Medical insurance
- Six weeks holiday
- Pension scheme
- Qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA, AIA)
- Good rapport with clients
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery.
- Strong motivation to develop and coach junior team members
- Demonstrate continuous self-development.
- Actively contribute to practice development expansion and thought leadership.
- Display an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates respectfully with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Happy to work with a variety of digital platforms
- Technical accounting experience with IFRS, UK GAAP and UK Companies Act and UK taxation.
- Sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues and know when to involve others.
- Experience in leading teams and projects.
- Experience in leading and developing client relationships.
- Problem-solving attitude and proven ability to apply accounting concepts to unusual one-off situations.
- Proven track record on a personal or professional level for advocating for environmental and or social justice or a genuine recognition of the climate and ecological emergency