Account ManagerReference: BH-53828
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the Delivery and Growth of your territory
- Responsible for generating leads for New Business opportunities
- Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationships
- Presenting to potential customers through direct communication including face to face meetings, telephone calls and email
- Participate in Team Sales Meetings
- Actively and Successfully manages the Sales process from generating the lead to the close.
Requirements for the role
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills
- Exemplary time management skills
- Professional and tenacious
- Self-Motivated and enthusiastic
- Team Player
Ideally you will have proven work experience as an Account Manager or another sales related role. You will need a full clean driving license and flexibility will be required.
As well as a basic salary and commission structure, you will also benefit from a company car or car allowance and a company mobile.
For more information on this position, please contact Emily at Pure