3rd Line EngineerReference: BH-54633
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Guide and support 1st and 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts, mentoring to enhance skills and abilities.
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve technical 3rd line incidents and service requests, escalating appropriately to Infrastructure Engineers where necessary.
- Work with wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported and implemented by the business.
- Liaise with 3rd party support for ticket resolution as appropriate.
- Assist 1st and 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts in times of need, or during busy periods.
- Manage expectations when dealing with complex queries.
- Provide accurate and consistent communication.
- Proactive member of the team, researching new, existing, and developing IT technologies for innovation, guidance, and best practice.
- Expert knowledge of mobile phone devices, both apple and android, and hardware such as printers and Bluetooth peripherals.
- Previous experience in supporting and implementing hardware and software.
- Advanced knowledge of VoIP telephony.
- Previous experience in implementing various Firewall technologies
- Experience in supporting and diagnosing LAN, WAN and VLAN typologies.
- Ability to use, support and implement MS office applications.
- Working knowledge and experience of Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services and Active Directory & Windows Operating Systems.
- A strong understanding of IT Networking principals such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VLAN and Wi-Fi typologies.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Willingness to adapt to ever changing environment.
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office