1st Line Support TechnicianJob not available
What is the job?
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving software and workstation hardware issues
- Interact with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Deskside Support, setting up new desktop machines and relocating existing users around the group
- Escalate calls to internal and external support providers where necessary
- Log all service actions and incidents via ticketing system
What do you need?
- Prior experience within a similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Maintain strong communication and interpersonal skills, both over the phone and in person
- An eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to be flexible to work with a wide variety of technology and end user skill level
- Windows Desktop and Office 365 applications
- User administration via Office 365, AzureAD and Active Directory
- Exchange/Outlook Online administration
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 1st line IT technician with well rounded windows skills to join a staff centric business. You will be joining a well-established, passionate, friendly IT department that will help you build your IT career within a strong, supportive team. If you’d like more information on this position then please reach out to Ryan at Pure for more information.