1st Line SupportReference: BH-32847
I am currently supporting this organisation who are looking to take on new team member within their established global IT Helpdesk Team. This is an opportunity to join them on a permanent basis offering tons of support and exposure to various areas of the organisation.... sound interesting?.
- You will be working with a friendly and passionate team committed to supporting you in your growth and development
- You will provide support for internal IT and telephony systems, as well as providing support to external clients for bespoke applications
- The role involves taking calls and e-mails from the user base, diagnosing the nature of their issue, recording them within the call-logging application and resolving them at first point of contact wherever possible
- We look to develop your skills and there will be opportunities to configure laptops and work within traditional 2nd line environments
- You will have lots of opportunity to explore future career paths, you will also be involved in project work and have an opportunity to attend internal and external training courses.
What experience do you need?
- You should be someone who is naturally happy with conversing over the telephone
- A keen interest in IT and a passion for getting to the bottom of problems
- Motivation to kick of your career with a real eagerness to learn
- Happy to work within a team to contribute ideas
- A degree in an IT related discipline would also be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for someone to join this incredible organisation and open up a world of opportunities.
If this sounds like something you are looking for... please do get in touch with Jenny Saban in our Camrbidge branch.