Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: BH-54316
We are recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their established team, on a 6 month FTC.
They are located on the outskirts of Chelmsford; provide parking, hybrid working and they have great benefits to offer.
You will be responsible for dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Processing AP invoices on a timely manner and maintain the Mailbox up to date
- Maintain the supplier ledger accounts reconciled and up to date
- Help the AP team on team weekly rotas
- Assisting with the implementation of new projects and developments in the payables area
- Protects Organisation's values by keeping information confidential
- Adhoc finance administration duties and helping out other departments when needed
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Must have 1+ years’ experience with processing purchase ledger invoices
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Have multicurrency experience
- Ability to prioritise their workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent excel skills is a must
- Must have experience working well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Have knowledge of financial systems
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.