Stock and inventory CoordinatorJob not available
This role will work closely with various departments including the warehouse, the workshop and the sales order processing teams to control the flow and distribution of stock in and out of the warehouse and to customer sites.
The role will be busy and varied and needs a candidate who is well organised, has a good understanding of the Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel and is comfortable communicating with lots of different people internally and externally.
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Carry out day to day Inventory Control, including stock adjustments
- Monitoring and efficient reporting of all local storage locations and 3rd party exports
- Update and control inventory of the Warehouses and Workshop, updating systems and checking inventory levels
- Monitor and process all returns, collections and RMAs in line with company policy ensuring the correct inventory is available when required
- Facilitate regular stock takes and perpetual inventory for all storage locations
- Facilitate export process, liaising with 3rd parties and producing reports as required, ensuring invoices are raised and auditable records are available.
- Produce regular reports for Logistics Management team
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: