Sales AdministratorJob not available
Monday to Friday
08:30 - 17:00
Free on-site parking available
- Sales Order receipt, acknowledgement, system entry and confirmation under guidance of the Senior Sales Coordinator & Team Leader
- Price Checks & quotes – under instruction of the Account Manager
- Timely and professional customer communication
- Willing to learn accurate preparation of sales related applications, such as Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Free Sale via the relevant governing body
- Provide role cover for Sales Assistants and Senior Sales Coordinator during times of annual/sick leave
- To undertake any reasonable duties assigned by the Commercial Manager or Directors related to the effective and efficient performance of the business, using related skills and ability.
- Use of multiple software packages & various spreadsheets to process and read data.
- Answering external phone calls
- Relevant demonstratable experience gained in a similar role.
- Previous experience of building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a sales or stock management role.
- Previous experience of working within standards i.e. ISO, BRC (Desirable).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications.
- Innovates to come up with new ideas to drive efficient administrative processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information.
- Numeracy skills to calculate product costings accurately.
- Reliable, punctual and organised.
- Articulate, considerate communicator with effective and appropriate oral and written skills.
- Logical, methodical with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to think innovatively to problem solve.
- Determination and commitment to completing each job to the highest standard and on time.
- Ability to effectively adapt to change to deliver a quality support.
- Effectively communicating with all colleagues, customers and suppliers, professionally, honestly and timely, gaining feedback from colleagues and peers to achieve personal growth and improve effectiveness.
- Team player
Due to the location of this post, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.