Learning and Development ManagerReference: BH-53471
Are you passionate about developing people? We are looking for a creative and collaborative Learning and Development Manager for an engineering / technology business based in Cambridge.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, the role will contribute to the design and delivery of people and learning & development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation’s strategic and operational goals, providing information, coaching and mentoring, advice and services as required.
Working with teams across the organisation to support company-wide initiatives and individual learning and development to support organisational capability, including management of the organisation wide Learning and Development budget.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive and friendly HR team who demonstrate values based on innovation, integrity and passion. They are looking for a like minded person who shares these values to join their team.
You will responsible for:
- Provide professional advice, support and guidance through coaching and mentoring, lead the delivery of all aspects of learning and development.
- Manage the training budget for the Company.
- Set up and lead apprenticeship and graduate programmes.
- Design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- Consult with appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) to develop and deliver relevant Learning and Development Programmes and courses.
- Conduct training needs analysis in departments with a view to creating interventions that link to their strategy, department and individual aims providing value for money.
- Work with HR partners to identify skill and knowledge gaps and advise on the most appropriate learning interventions.
- Develop and evaluate processes to review the quality and impact of Learning and Development programmes.
- Contribute to and produce management reports
- Assist in and cover for HR department projects when required, including assessment and development centre design.
- Work with wider HR team to ensure that a 3 month probation training plan is in place for any employee taking up a new role within the organisation.
- To review and improve their Learning and Development processes accordingly; to include individual development plans and any other duties commensurate with the level of the role.
You will have previous experience of operating in a L&D role ideally at Advisor level looking to take a step up or at Manager level looking for your next role in a new sector. You will be degree educated and have proven experience in managing a range of L&D activities including design and delivery of learning solutions.
Please call Caroline or Miranda for further information regarding the role.