Group Financial ControllerReference: BH-53995
The Vanilla Group is a UK leading electronics supply chain business, experiencing significant growth. The company received investment from Literacy Capital plc in June 2020, and with backing from its investor, the Group has now quadrupled EBITDA through organic growth and the completion of two acquisitions.
We are looking for a high-performing Group Financial Controller to join the business as it continues its growth plans. The individual will ensure the smooth running and control across the finance function and provide proactive support to the CFO. This is a newly created role that brings exciting opportunity for the right individual to have a material impact on the future success of the company.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and lead a robust and proactive finance function capable of providing timely, high quality financial information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use the latest technology to ensure the Group has the requisite controls, systems, and infrastructure to support future growth and to maximise cashflow.
- Prepare the monthly consolidated management accounts and KPIs.
- Work with new acquisitions to speedily integrate the finance functions.
- Manage cash and working capital.
- Manage all tax and statutory accounts compliance. Liaise effectively and manage relationships with auditors, bankers, solicitors and other relevant external advisors and relationships.
- Continually develop management information to drive profitable growth, minimise working capital, spot opportunities to improve performance, and mitigate risk.
- Undertake regular performance review meetings with appropriate Directors to review margin, variance and highlight trends.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identify and recommend potential operation efficiencies. Make improvements to working practices and procedures.
You will have excellent people management skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to deal with elevated levels of pressure and critical decision making. You will show an appetite for continued learning and development and be excited about the opportunity to work in this fast paced environment and the exposure that comes with it.
There is a flexible working culture, but travel across various sites will be required at times. The successful candidate will be joining a business focused on growth, and work with a group of individuals who care about their people and their customers.
Only applications through Pure will be considered, please apply or contact Tom Earl with any questions.