Finance AdministratorReference: BH-58408
Full Time- 8.30-5.00pm-Monday- Friday
Hybrid working after probation, study support and free parking and other benefits.
This role has come up from company growth. The company are open to someone looking to step into their first accounts position.
Main Duties include:
- To calculate and check all invoices on a daily basis
- To input correct figures from invoices onto the database
- Complete credit card payments up front sheet for all invoices paid by credit cards
- To deal with queries
- To liaise with the Commissions team for commission purposes
- To update the Supplier Partnership team of any changes and customer details
- Any other tasks which may be deemed necessary from time to time to further enhance the position of Financial Administrator in particular or the Company in general
- To accept and practice total quality commitment to the mutual benefit of the Company and its clients.
Attributes to be successful:
- Studying AAT
- Must understand accounts administration
- Minimum Maths and English at GCSE Level
- Good Excel skills
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Must be hard-working and a team player
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information