Credit ControllerReference: BH-58557
Hybrid working after probation period
Pure are working with a well established client within Ipswich who are looking for an experienced credit controller. This role is to be based at their Head Office and will be full time permanent position.
This is a great time to join a company that is growing and going from strength to strength.
Main Responsibilities to include
- Pull through daily sales invoices, updating customer accounts for invoices raised the previous day.
- Ensure customer accounts are reconciled, liaising with customers on payments which cannot be matched and following up on any invoices omitted from payments that could be in query
- Update the company debtor listings each day after payments are allocated to keep an up to date view on customer accounts
- Monitor customer credit limits, obtaining information for credit limit reviews when required from customers, conducting credit checks.
- Contact customers to chase overdue debts, placing accounts on hold as required.
- Passing details of customer invoice queries to sales office and liaising with customers on payment once resolved.
- Taking payment for pro forma orders, sending vat invoices to pro forma customers
The ideal candidate should have: -
- Previous experience of working in Credit Control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards both work and learning new systems and processes.
- A positive and flexible attitude with the ability to act on their own initiative.
- IT literate – Word and Outlook are essential.
- Good Excel
- Familiar with using accounts software packages.