We are pleased to be working with an innovative technology company based in North Cambridge during a period of growth for them. This role offers the opportunity to develop your Credit Control skillset and gain exposure to global ledgers. It also offers flexible working hours and is in the office full time.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Setting up new accounts,
- Ensuring that accounts are effectively managed,
- Building relationships with customers,
- Cash chasing and posting,
- Maintaining company’s Sales Ledger,
- Producing timely and accurate management information,
- Month end revaluations and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar credit control and will also have good people skills to establish and maintain customer relationships. Good computer skills, including V Lookups and Pivot Tables on Excel are paramount to being successful in this role.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Jamie or press the APPLY button below.