Web DeveloperReference: J57813
The business has developed a niche technology solution which has been rolled out to clients globally. This role will play a key part in building on capabilities to support client services.
• Design website pages for new & existing sites using WordPress
• Build custom themes & plugins for WordPress
• Manage changes and deployment of client websites from development à staging à live
• Create HTML email templates for a range of solutions
• Solid development experience using WordPress
• HTML5, CSS3, PHP
• Ability to design web layouts using JQuery, Bootstrap, FontAwesome
• Strong communicator and comfortable dealing with clients directly
• Experience with web hosting environments would be beneficial - LAMP / WAMP stack
There will be on-going training and personal development time provided, they are happy to listen to your ideas as to what would be useful!
The role will predominantly be based remotely to start with, with 1-2 days per week in the office - in line with Covid19 guidelines.
The office location is not easy to access via public transport therefore your own car would be required.
To apply, please submit your CV & portfolio via the link provided.
For more information, please contact Helena at Pure.