Transport Coordinator/AdministratorJob not available
Duties will include;
- Managing the control centre
- Scheduling and liaising with drivers
- Load planning
- Route Optimisation
- Monitoring deliveries
- Updating customers with information
You will require;
- Sound geographical skills
- Have excellent customer care skills
- Have similar transport and scheduling experience
- Be flexible to days/hours worked
The role would suit a organised and confident individual who is able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
The company is a growing business who offer good benefits.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: