Training AdvisorJob not available
They are seeking an experienced Training Advisor to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract, commencing in November.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a key role in co-ordinating all mandatory and skills training activities across the organisation. You will need to be highly organised and competent with all aspects of training co-ordination whilst also having the ability to communicate well with internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with managers across the organisation to highlight training needs
- Co-ordinate and administer booking of training workshops including coordinating training dates, monitoring bookings, sending reminders, marking attendance.
- Ensure all attendees receive the relevant training documents and resources
- Ensure all training paperwork and employee records are kept up to date.
Additionally, the organisation are about to implement a new LMS so previous experience of working with systems would be beneficial.
Required skills and experience :
- Experience of working in a construction/ manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- An understanding of legislative and compliance training requirement
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please get in contact with Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: