Test AnalystReference: J51520
On offer is an attractive day rate, opportunity to work LTD Company, free parking and a friendly but productive team. We are looking for someone to start ASAP so immediate availability would be a real bonus.
• Conducting a mixture of manual and automated testing. Initially on a manual basis writing and executing test scripts. This will then develop into an automated role responsible for recommending relevant tools and rolling them out.
• Review of design documents and user stories, deriving relevant tester cases.
• Understanding complex process, translating into test scenarios and cases.
• End-to-end testing including legacy regulations
• Use of standard test tools (Jira, TestRail or Selenium)
• Testing to various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc)
• Producing test estimates to support agreed plans
• Large-scale systems testing (ERP implementation desirable)
• Manual and automated testing
• Automated test tools (Jira, Selenium, TestRail)
• End-to-end testing experience
• Understanding of SDLC
• Understanding of development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc)
• Translating complex process into test scenarios
For further information regarding the above please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge office.