Temporary to Permanent Accounts AssistantJob not available
The company need someone who can come in and hit the ground running so candidates must have previous accounting experience.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Purchase Ledger - prepare purchase orders, process supplier invoices, and organise supplier payments
• Banking-update daily cash balance report, reconcile the bank and post cash transactions onto the ledger
• Employee expenses- check, post and reimburse the expenses
• Assist with credit control
• Assist with weekly cash flow forecast
• Assist with inventory transactions and reconciliation's
• Assist with month-end processing
• Other analysis and accounting support as required
Ideally candidates will be studying towards their AAT and will have previous experience of working in an Accountancy environment. Candidates must be organised, good team players, self motivated, professional and computer literate. Candidates will ideally have good working knowledge of Excel and will ideally have experience of using SAP although this isn't essential.
For more information please call me on 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: