Temporary Sales Ledger/Credit Control ClerkJob not available
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
• Process sales invoices
• Manage the credit control process including debt chasing, setting credit limits and reducing debtor days
• Supporting Purchase Ledger when needed
• Sales ledger reconciliation's
• Forecasting of receipts and cash flow forecast
• VAT/Intrastat/EC Sales list reporting
• US Sales Tax reporting
• Adhoc reconciliations
This role requires someone who is professional, hard-working, has good attention to detail, a good communicator and a team player. This role require use of an ERP system so experience of using one would be desirable. Excel is used within this role and it is desirable candidates understand v look ups and pivot tables.
Candidates applying for this role need to be immediately available.
For more information please call me on 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: