Temporary Sales Ledger/Credit Control ClerkReference: J50305
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
• Process sales invoices
• Manage the credit control process including debt chasing, setting credit limits and reducing debtor days
• Supporting Purchase Ledger when needed
• Sales ledger reconciliation's
• Forecasting of receipts and cash flow forecast
• VAT/Intrastat/EC Sales list reporting
• US Sales Tax reporting
• Adhoc reconciliations
This role requires someone who is professional, hard-working, has good attention to detail, a good communicator and a team player. This role require use of an ERP system so experience of using one would be desirable. Excel is used within this role and it is desirable candidates understand v look ups and pivot tables.
Candidates applying for this role need to be on a maximum of one weeks notice.