Temporary Part Time Financial Co-ordinatorJob not available
The Financial Coordinator will perform the weekly, monthly & yearly reconciliation & analyse all financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance on financial plans.
Responsibilities include (but not exclusive to) several departments throughout the business these are split over:
• Weekly reconciliation via Xero
• Weekly presentation of company financial position to Directors
• Compiling & updating company's profit & loss statement
• Manage month-end & year-end close process
• Management of HSBC & Barclays bank accounts
• Manage event invoices, deposits & credits
• Collating, processing & payment of all supplier invoices, commissions etc.
• Reconciliation of credit card, float & petty cash accounts
• Weekly management of floats & banking
• Filing of the above to facilitate an easy audit (if needed)
• Management of utilities i.e. direct debits, sourcing alternative suppliers
• Coordinate & direct the preparation of the yearly budget
• Researching & reporting on factors influencing business performance
• Pro-active approach to cost saving initiatives & assisting with implementation across all departments
• Payroll sign off on a weekly basis & send to payroll provider on a monthly basis
• Submit new starters to payroll provider
• Management of pay issues
• Uploading payroll bank file to HSBC net on a monthly basis
• Reconciling payroll via Xero on monthly basis
Experience of Xero would be desirable for this position however isn't essential. The role is working 3 days per week and these hours are flexible. Candidates must have good all round finance experience and must be able to work unaided.
The position will start in September and finish April/May next year.
For more information on this role please call me on 01223 209888.