Tax AdministratorJob not available
The role will be to prepare and submit trust and personal tax returns by HMRC's deadline, to assist in other areas of the department.
- Completion and submission of trust tax returns
- Liaising with trustees regarding tax return information and liabilities
- Keeping a database of tax returns completed and new business received
- Registration of new trusts/estates on the Trust Registration Service
- Personal Tax Return Service
- Completion and submission of personal tax returns
- Corresponding with clients
- Making payments to HMRC
The successful candidate will did have gained Tax experience and have strong interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking for a long term opportunity. Excellent salary, to work part time or full time 21 hours to 37.5 hours a week.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: