Tax AccountantReference: J48723
The main responsibilities include the following:
• Ownership of quarterly VAT returns preparation and associated processes
• Corporation tax compliance - preparation of year end returns and financial accounts provisions, including deferred tax
• Calculation of payments on account for corporation tax
• Tax planning and risk management
• Ensuring compliance with the organisation's Tax Strategy
• Ability to drive continual improvements in processes and procedures
• Ad-hoc analysis or duties as requested by line manager
The position would suit a CIMA / ACCA / ACA and preferably CIOT qualified accountant ideally with detailed knowledge of VAT, up to date knowledge and experience of Corporation Tax compliance and the ability to drive process and systems efficiencies in all areas of responsibilities. You will demonstrate total accuracy and attention to detail, strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure, be flexible and meet tight deadlines.
Please apply on-line with your CV or contact Jamie Morton to discuss the role in more detail.