Systems AccountantReference: J57280
This is specialist role within the finance team, providing an interface with the Data Science teams, and support for the other departments in the business. The initial aim of this role is to lead a financial systems implementation and introduce the appropriate controls and processes to ensure compliance and statutory requirements are met.
This role will play a crucial part in the production and quality of data produced by the financial systems, and in the automation and optimisation of the finance processes within the business.
• Take the lead on financial systems related projects, including implementations
• Look at the suitability of all financial systems in the business, and suggesting improvements going forward.
• Review systems performance and identifying system issues
• Design and implement system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data.
• Implement, review and maintain all financial systems, policies and procedures, ensuring compliance to public company standards.
• Train and support finance and non-finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures.
• Collaborate with department heads to understand their specific financial system and reporting requirements.
• Designing and implementing systems strategy
The business is renowned for its excellent culture and is very much about the team and supportive environment which is replicated across the business. You will be driven and proactive in your approach and have strong business partnering skills as well as someone that is happy coming up with ideas and always looking to lead and inspire.
You will be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent who can also demonstrate ERP Systems implementation experience and a good knowledge of working on projects.
Due to the continued growth of the business there will be further career development opportunities in the future.
The company offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and office facilities, pension, medical cover, life assurance and free parking.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart 01223 209888