Software TesterJob not available
The post holder will be responsible for utilising Test Plans to improve upon the quality of the software release updating plans accordingly including all support user documentation.
• Creation of Test Plans to ensure software is sufficiently tested and ready to be released
• Updating of user documentation such as manuals
• Recording test results using JIRA
• To undertake software testing
• Assist with the wider business on ad-hoc projects
• Understanding and basic experience within software testing (essential)
• Creative and innovative attitude (essential)
• Familiar with automation testing (desirable)
• Previous experience with JIRA (desirable)
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop themselves working in an inclusive environment with constant coaching/mentoring and real value placed on innovation and an ability to have creative solutions this could be the start to your career you have been looking for.