Software EngineerReference: J57091
40,000 - 50,000
I have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer who has a passion for Data, they are offering access to a unique dataset on human movement allowing opportunities to influence real world situations from the impact of COVID-19 to industries such as finance, retail, leisure and AdTech.
- Working productively within in an AGILE team environment
- As part of the development team, assist in planning and prioritising jobs
- Writing, testing and debugging code for new and existing software products
- Responding promptly to bug reports and production issues
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code Review and debug code
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Document code and assist in testing and QA of systems.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Scala 2, Spark/PySpark, Spark Core, SparkSQL
- Deep understanding of Data Modeling
- Experience with ETL optimization
- Understanding of ML principles
- Solid experience with Spark on YARN, Hadoop and Map/Reduce
- Linux, Jenkins, SQL, Maven
For more details on this great opportunity contact Daniel De Pontes at Pure.
Full Job Description available