Service Desk AnalystReference: J50972
The client is passionate about developing individuals to enable you to meet your full potential.
Role specific competencies:
• Good working knowledge of desktop/laptop/mobile systems-
Desktop/Laptop O/S: Windows 7 & 10, MAC OSX
Mobile OS: Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
• All Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 applications.
• Preferable Windows 2008/2012 Active directory and group policy knowledge.
• Knowledge of IT Service Desk and call logging environment or IT NVQ, Comp-TIA, MCDST, SDA or equivalent qualifications would be an advantage.
• Effective Communication - Communicate relevant information effectively.
• Commerciality & Technicality - Demonstrate a good level of technical and professional skills in job-related areas.
• Bring out the best in people - Support coaching activities in order to improve performance and maximise.
• Customer Focus - Respond promptly to customer requests for information and/or assistance, confirm/clarify understanding of customer requests/issues and seek for advice when appropriate.
• Innovates for Success - Helps implement new ideas and solutions and make suggestions voluntarily.
• Delivers Results - Demonstrate a clear focus on quality and speed of response.
If you would be interested and feel you have the experience and drive to excel in this role then please get in touch as soon as possible.