Senior UI/UX DeveloperReference: J57100
£45,000 (plus £3600 Bonus)
We are working in close partnership with Nielsen Brandbank, a leading content capture, product library and media management business in Norwich. We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Developer to join the team, you will bring exceptional design and front end skills to create both functional and appealing features for new and existing platforms.
Your responsibilities include designing new platforms, gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent professional qualification/experience
- Exceptional hands-on skills in developing HTML and CSS frameworks
- Strong experience in creating wireframes and mockups using wireframe tools (ideally mockflow)
- Proven track record of success as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Extensive portfolio of design projects
- Ability to infer user requirements and deliver a design that meets them using the most suitable approach
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
This is a really exciting business, who have demonstrated continuous growth, and support their staff in developing their careers. We have worked closely for a number of years, with fantastic examples of genuine career progression and personal development.
For more information, please contact Daniel De Pontes at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click to apply. A full job specification is available.