Senior Test AnalystReference: J51731
3 Month Contract initially - lots of extension potential
Offering up to £420 per day LTD
Based in St Neots
I'm currently working with an exciting organisation based in St Neots during their search for a contract Senior Test Analyst. The company is going through a real growth period and is looking for an experienced candidate to assist them during a peak in work.
On offer is an attractive day rate, opportunity to work LTD company, free parking and a friendly but productive team. We are looking for someone to start ASAP so immediate availability would be a real bonus.
• Experience of working in a senior testing role in a ERP implementation
• Strong end to end testing experience including integration with 3rd parties, legacy applications and data migration testing
• Knowledge of TestRail or other similar industry standard test tools incl. Jira and Confluence.
• Good understanding of the SDLC with different development methodologies and how testing fits in to each model (agile, waterfall, hybrid and Scrum, Kanban)
• Ability to review design documents, requirements and user stories within an iterative development to derive all relevant test cases
• Can understand complex processes and able to translate into test scenarios and cases
• Can accurately produce test estimates to support agreed test plans and satisfy requirements
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge office