Pure are working with a global company, headquartered in Cambridge to grow their development team. They are a trusted adviser to some of the biggest automotive, aerospace, communications and utility companies in the world, offering geospatial solutions.
As a Senior Software Engineer within the R&D team you will play an integral part in implementing new product releases to meet the growing list of requirements for the core product and new industry applications. You will get involved in:
• Technical analysis of product requirements and evaluation of third party technology and components for use across the product
• Design, development, unit-testing, maintenance and enhancement of software products adhering to the product architecture
• System analysis of performance, scalability and dependencies between third party products
• Implementation of automated testing
• Configuration management, management of builds and creation of installers
• Mentoring Software Engineers
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a strong technical background and most of the following:
• Full stack Web Application development, ideally Python, PHP or Node
• Strong OO design skills
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Experience of relational databases
• Familiarity with automated testing
They have offices easily reached from the a14, a short walk to the centre of town and plenty of onsite parking. Offering flexible working hours and a benefits package including; 25 days holiday, life assurance, 5% pension, health insurance, sick pay.
Please get in touch or apply for further details.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: