Senior Revenue AnalystReference: J52653
The role will include:
- Forecasting revenue for major accounts
- Identifying and implementing pricing strategies relating to these
- Work with other analysts to identify opportunities and threats within the market
- Assisting with the Revenue Management System
- Working closely with other teams to identify opportunities within the wider business
- Conducting competitor reviews to support general analysis
- Generating reports
- Assist other teams by supplying data and making commercial decisions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good relationship building skills both within the company and with external clients
- Previous experience with developing and managing people
- Ability to deliver against previously set targets
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Revenue management experience
- Data interrogation skills
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.