Senior IT Support TechnicianReference: J54346
What will you be doing day-to-day?
• Provide first hand support to clients, supporting only Microsoft systems of 20+ PCs.
• Answering helpdesk calls and emails efficiently, and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Server Administration - Windows Server, Office 365 cloud systems and Microsoft Azure.
• Visiting clients' onsite to resolve issues and evaluate circumstances.
What skills do you need?
• Advanced experience with Microsoft systems in particular Windows Server, Office 365, Azure etc.
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar type of role. Experience working closely and liaising with customers and resolving complex IT issues.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
• Experience supporting systems over the phone and email.
• A manual UK driving license is required.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to work within an advanced technical team, providing customer support and diagnosing a range of IT issues.
For more information, please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.