Senior IT SupportJob not available
The team are based in Cambridge, and we are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their growing business.
The successful candidate will provide Desktop Support to users across multiple sites and be responsible for both Hardware and Software related issues. The Support Engineer will also be involved in Project work, which will include system upgrades, new offices and implementing Security, Anti-virus and email policies across the Networks.
Technical & personal experience required:
• Microsoft windows/Office and Exchange
• Hardware and Software Installation
• Office 365
• Active Directory
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders and end users
• Able to keep calm under pressure, and give effective solutions and be willing to learn and expand your knowledge
• Willing to contribute new ideas on how to improve the service provided, i.e. new tools
To discuss the details please contact Josh Walker on 01223 209888, alternatively please apply to this advert.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: