Senior Finance AnalystReference: J49672
We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst who has the desire and experience to lead and develop the analyst team and ensure the timely and accurate delivery of month end.
• Manage, develop and direct the Finance Analyst team
• Complete monthly reporting to two of their international entities
• Assist the Finance Controller with the quarterly and year-end audit process
• Prepare the monthly reporting pack and present to management and board and provide group management accounts.
• Completion of al VAT returns and making sure they are in line with the HMRC requirements
• Team development and training
• Improve, implement and design strong internal processes
• Project specific analysis
• Qualified Accountant, ACA/ACCA or CIMA
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate large volumes of data
• Leadership or management experience
• Strong Excel skill and knowledge of SAP would be helpful
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established business that invests in their people.
If you would like to know information on this unique opportunity and to apply for the vacancy please contact Keeley Furbank at Pure on 01245 708808.