Senior DeveloperReference: J52720
Pure are working with a leading global risk advisory business to recruit a Senior Developer on a permanent basis. With more than 40,000 employees they operate in over 140 countries where they're trusted by 90% of the global fortune 100 companies. Their office, based just south of Cambridge is only a few minutes from the station and provides parking for employees.
- Designing, implementing, refactoring and testing code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implementing unit tests (C#, NUnit), developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases,
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
- Working with the Product Owner to help create User Stories and define acceptance criteria,
- Mentoring junior members of the team and taking a lead role for some of the above activities.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Mid/ Senior level software development experience using C# .NET,
- Ability to design high-performance, scalable and extensible software architectures and algorithms which are also easy to test, debug and maintain,
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (Git), or other version control and CI systems,
- NUnit (or other unit testing frameworks),
- GUI design/implementation, or knowledge of standards, WPF or WinForms,
- Cloud Technologies (Azure),
- SQL Server (or other SQL databases),
With a 35 hour working week, they offer flexible working and a benefits package that includes:
- Generous pension scheme
- Company NI Sharing
- Life assurance
- Private medical plan
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assessments
- 25 days holiday + option to buy
For more information please apply with your CV or get in touch.