Senior C# DeveloperReference: J50692
Pure have partnered with a growing technology business who are market leaders in GIS and data management software. Their offices are based near the Science park with on-site parking, they provide plenty of food and drinks as well as the ability to choose your hours (37.5 hour week). They have a close knit team with an active social programme including monthly gatherings, summer and Christmas parties.
You would join a growing team working at all levels of the technology stack on their wide range of new and existing products.
Their teams of product managers, architects, developers and testers work together in a highly collaborative Agile environment focusing on continuous integration and delivery, supported by a fully automated test suite.
The ideal candidate will have experience in most of the following:
- Strong experience with C#
- Desktop or Mobile development e.g. Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS
- Unit testing using NUnit or similar
- Automation tools - e.g. Cake, Gradle
- Web Mapping e.g. Geoserver, ArcGIS
- Developing within a Continuous Integration environment
In return for your skills they are offering a flexible salary DOE and their benefits package includes:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, plus recognition for long service
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Private Health Insurance and Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
Please apply or get in touch for further details.