Senior Business AnalystReference: J52314
This newly created role will work across the business intentionally on a programme of exciting projects and new product development.
As part of a newly created tech team in Cambridge, your responsibilities will include:
* Working across the client base to develop client requirements and develop project plans/documentation
* Workflow and business process/requirement mapping
* Working across internal tech teams and clients/suppliers to develop and deliver current and scope out new products/tech
* Dealing with clients through from intro to development to implementation, integration and review/feedback
* Updating on workflow on numerous projects
* Running development of new products through from workflow and specs to testing and implementation
We are looking for an experienced BA with some of the following:
* Proven track record in IT based business analysis and/or project management
* Experience working with various methodologies (Agile/Waterfall) and across full SDLC
* Experienced in biotech or pharmaceutical sector highly advantageous
* Ability to work in start up environments but also with clients/providers of international organisations
* Excellent people skills with very strong written and verbal comms.
The opportunity offer clears progression, excellent opportunities and the chance to grow alongside a highly successfully business that works with businesses that genuinely change lives.
The company offer an excellent range of benefits and superb salary, open plan and modern offices and a exceptional company culture.